Please allow me to share an announcement from Fund for American Studies. Here’s how to apply.
It TFAS Summer Law Fellowship in Washington, D.C., is an intensive nine-week program that aims to prepare law students to defend the values and ideals of a free society rooted in individual liberty, limited government, free enterprise and constitutional originalism.
This immersive experience will allow participants to engage in academic coursework, network events, and career development. Participants also have the opportunity to participate in law internships and other academic activities.
Participants in the Fellowship Program will be awarded a scholarship that covers tuition, housing, and fees. Awards are highly selective – only 25 students will be selected to participate each year.
Click here to see the 2021 Law Fellows announcement and summer program recap.
A two-credit hour course about Constitutional Originalism offered by the Antonin Scalia Law School, George Mason University. The Fellowship includes the following components.
- Panel discussions and guest lectures on important issues in policy and law
- Discussion series Thoughts from The Bench featuring top federal judges
- Briefings on site at major legal institutions and courts
- Networking events and professional development seminars to improve your career opportunities and make you practice-ready for graduate school
- Lawyer Mentor Program to aid students with their legal needs in Washington during the course and afterwards
- Internships in legal services are available with lobbying companies, private law firms, public-interest legal organizations, and the legal departments of corporations, trade associations, and government agencies within Washington, D.C. Fellows are strongly encouraged to search for their own internship, although TFAS staff can assist anyone who is not able.
2022 PROGRAM WRITTEN IMPORTANT DOTES
Date for applications: February 25, 2022
Notification Deadline March 4, 2022
March 11th, 2022 is the deadline for enrolling
Schedule Dates May 26 – June 29, 2022
DATE AND APPLICATION
The 2022 TFAS Summer Law Fellowship is open for applications. Apply by February 25, 2022. The selected Fellows will receive an email notification on March 4, 2022. For admissions information and application instructions, please visit our Summer Law Fellowship admissions page.
Questions about the Summer Law Fellowship may be directed to TFAS staff at legal@TFAS.org.