If you’re looking for medical cannabis solutions from cannabis enthusiasts, those who fully believe in the plant as medicine, you’ve come to the right place.
Marijuana Doctor Dania Beach has a large number of neighborhoods. Among them are nearby neighborhoods:
- Royal Poinciana;
- Hollywood Lakes;
Medical marijuana Dania Beach dispensaries closest to our Dania Beach clinic include Liberty Health Sciences Hollywood, Trulieve Dania Beach, RISE Dispensary Hallandale Beach, & Sunnyside Medical Cannabis Dispensary Fort Lauderdale.
You can always sign up for a trial consultation and get all the information you need!
But if you’re wondering how to become our patients you have the opportunity to find out now.
Become a Marijuana Doctor Patient
Don’t be afraid to start changing your life for the better with experienced professionals and the natural way of healing
Check out the items below:
- Determine if you have a specific disease. If you’re not experiencing symptoms or if you don’t have an inquiry about a specific disease, you can also contact us for a general consultation. Our team can always give you more information.
- Make an appointment at the clinic or schedule it online. Under your doctor’s guidance, you can have a thorough examination in a comfortable and safe environment. Appointments are easy to make online.
- Get a medical exam and a doctor. Once you’ve completed your medical exam, you can apply for a state medical marijuana card, which is required to purchase your medication from the dispensary. It’s important to clarify that if you go to the doctor and find out you shouldn’t be treated, we’ll give you a refund for the appointment.
- Apply for a marijuana card.
Note the following points here:
- the state application fee is $75;
- it’s easy to submit and pay for the application online;
- the state application process can take up to 10 business days;
- the card is issued by the state of Florida and is valid for one year.
However, you won’t be able to buy medications if the card has expired. So be prepared to renew it.
- Pick a dispensary and ask for help. A team of specialists will be ready to schedule you for a follow-up appointment after your first visit and be sure to remind you of your upcoming appointment.
Our clinic will provide you with the best treatment at any stage.
Keep an eye on your health with Marijuana Doctor and get the best service in the country.
MMJ Card Timeline
At Marijuana Doctor, we provide our patients with all-inclusive care.
If you need to adjust your inquiries you can always write or call. You will get an answer to your message within 1-2 days.
Nevertheless, some time frames should be mentioned:
- For 2 weeks – during this time, you will get your first card approved. This will be your “temporary” medical marijuana card, which you can print out and take with you to the dispensary.
- From 2 to 4 weeks – this is the waiting time for the medical marijuana card to show up in your mailbox.
- Approximately 6.5 months – this is where you’ll get a reminder before your reassessment appointment. It’s very important to make the appointment as your prescriptions expire in 7 months. But you can renew as needed.
- For 12 months – your state medical records are set to expire. Preferably 45 days before your expiration date, look for an email reminder about the upcoming renewal of your MMJ card.
Keep an eye out for our email newsletters!
To ensure that our patients receive consistent service, we are constantly watching for dispensary promotions and offers that we can share with you.
Medical Marijuana is a plant that has countless potentials for alleviating various ailments, a potential that cannot be unlocked without constant research. That’s why Marijuana Doctor’s team of experts from Dania Beach as well as from other places is constantly monitoring developments, innovating treatments, and ready to share their knowledge with you.