We know it’s tricky to find the perfect gift for dad. He either has everything he needs or simply doesn’t want anything at all. And let’s be honest, socks and ties just don’t cut it anymore. This year, give dad a gift he’ll actually use – we’re talking practical, functional, and maybe even a little fun. Here are 7 ideas to get you started.
- A new pair of shades. Help dad keep his cool this summer with a new pair of sunglasses. We’ve got a great selection of styles and lenses that offer full UV protection, so he can enjoy the outdoors without worrying about the sun and its harmful rays.
- A pocket knife. Every dad needs a trusty pocket knife, and ours come with all the bells and whistles – like a built-in LED light and a seatbelt cutter. Plus, they’re small enough to fit in his pocket, so he can always have it on hand and be prepared for anything.
- A set of screwdrivers. Another great gift for the handy dad is a set of screwdrivers. You can never have too many screwdrivers, and this way he’ll always have the right one on hand when he needs it. Plus, they come in a handy carrying case so he can keep them all organized and in one place.
- A quality headlamp. Whether he’s an avid camper or just likes to do a little evening reading in bed, a good headlamp is always useful. And ours are super lightweight and comfortable to wear, so he’ll actually want to use it.
- A multitool. If your dad likes to be prepared for anything, a multitool is the perfect gift. It’s like a pocket knife on steroids and comes with all sorts of handy features, like pliers, scissors, and a file. Plus, it’s small enough to fit in his pocket, so he can always have it on hand just in case.
- A power drill. If your dad is the handy type, a power drill is a must-have. It’s great for all sorts of projects around the house, from hanging pictures to building shelves. Plus, it’s compact and lightweight, so he can easily carry it around with him wherever he goes.
- A gift card to his favorite store. Not sure what to get your dad? A gift card is always a good idea. That way he can choose what he wants, and you don’t have to worry about getting him something he doesn’t need or want. Plus, it’s always nice to have a little extra spending money.
These are just some ideas to get you started. Whatever you choose, make sure it’s something your dad will actually use and appreciate. Happy Father’s Day!