Brickbat: Relevant Standards


Dalhousie University in Nova Scotia is looking for a tenure track professor of experimental Chemistry. It states that the school seeks someone to teach undergraduate and postgraduate chemistry courses and create innovative research programs using external funding. That person should “self-identify” in at least one of these groups: persons with disabilities, indigenous people, women, or persons of minority sexual orientations and/or gender identities.