The victim of a shooting at 13th Avenue East and East Olive Street in Capitol Hill on Nov. 13 has died.

Jacob Osborne-Bash, 31, was identified by the King County Medical Examiner’s Office as having died from multiple gunshot wounds. 

According to a Seattle Police report, one officer was handling a separate call in the 100 block of Broadway East around 1:33 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 13, when they heard around a dozen gunshots coming from the east. The dispatch came in shortly after, that a shooting had occurred at 13th and Olive.

Police found Osborne-Bash laying on the ground, unconscious but breathing, according to the police report, with a bullet hole to the left side of his neck, just behind his ear. Near his right hand, the initial responding officer observed a handgun, and beside him were a plastic baggie of blue pills and a black flip phone, the report states.

One witness told officers they saw a white Chevy Tahoe driving southbound on 13th Avenue, that it slowed and there was some altercation between Osborne-Bash and another man. The witness said they heard around seven shots, and the vehicle drove away.

Other witnesses confirmed the suspect vehicle was a white SUV, maybe a Suburban or Explorer. One of those witnesses told police he heard around six shots, then saw a man running down 13th, tucking a gun in the right side of his waistband, before getting into the SUV, the police report states.

The suspect was described ad a a 5-foot-5-inch black man, wearing a blue hat, blue hoodie and dark pants.

A man identifying himself as Osborne-Bash’s brother told police he and Osborne-Bash, had gone out for food earlier.

They were walking eastbound on East Olive Street, approaching 13th Avenue, when Osborne-Bash said he needed to relieve himself, according to the report.

Osborne-Bash’s brother told police he crossed the street to give him privacy, which is where he was when he heard the gunshots. He told police he originally though Osborne-Bash was shooting at someone, the report states. He then saw a person in a white hoodie running southbound on 13th.

Osborne-Bash was taken to Harborview Medical Center, where he died from his injuries.

While at the hospital, the report states medical personnel recovered a bag that contained multiple baggies of suspected cocaine, which was weighed at 41 grams at the East Precinct and tested positive.

The handgun at the scene of the shooting was found to have been reported stolen.